- Updated Classic- The classic Polaroid film is back with a new formula exclusively for I-Type cameras with 40 classic iconic white framed photos.
- New Classic- I-Type film uses Polaroid’s latest chemistry to provide richer colors, tones, and contrast. I-Type film is not compatible with vintage Polaroid cameras.
- Light it up- Polaroid instant film loves light. The more light in your shot, the better your photo will turn out. Always shoot in bright light or use the camera flash.
- Develop- Photos will appear blank at first. Photos develop within 15 minutes. Shield photos from the light and place them face down as they develop.
- Create- Every photo you create is rich, textured, and unique. Unpredictable, imperfect, and impossible to reproduce, just like you.
Polaroid photos are magical. We all know that. So magical, sometimes, that you can’t get enough of them. That’s why the 40x pack exists – so that you can keep taking photos without fear of running out of film. The 40x I-Type is compatible with the Polaroid NOW, Polarid One-step 2, and Polaroid Read More